Friday, October 11, 2013

I'm About Done Being Sick

Hello readers! I'm back again! My body is ridding itself of the last bits of the bad cold virus that hit me in late September and I'm looking forward to feeling better again. It seems like quite a while since I've written something productive on this blog and it's about time I get back to writing on a more regular basis again. I must say, however, my life is full. I have a newborn son in the house, two energetic young boys, a wife, a demanding career and a graduate business education to work on, too!

Right now I'm taking BA 533, Financial Management and so far it has been intriguing. It will be a great journey in learning about business financial management and will help me understand finances at the graduate level.

I have two interns at work and it makes me be on top of my game because I want to show them how to be the best case manager possible. They enjoy interning under me and are learning a lot. I will miss them when they graduate/complete the course.

I am a very busy man, so stay tuned for my next round of blogging as I start to feel better.

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely busy! I'm a Financial Advisor and am studying for my CFP (Certified Financial Planning) degree and I'm also learning a lot of in higher level financial planning, taxation, law, etc. It's really interesting, but A LOT to take it! Another thing we have in common!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete