Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Something Shining and New




 Hello Viewers,

This is my very first  entry on my new life coaching blog. My purpose in writing this it is to share my life and knowledge of life coaching, nutrition and fitness in order to inspire, encourage and motivate people visiting my site to accomplish their goals and dreams. I invite you, my readers, to view my profile and get to know me a little bit.
I am a life coach, writer, and for my day job; a case manager. I can wear several hats; my activities and skills are as vast as my interests. Currently, I am taking a hiatus from my MBA Program and plan to start up again in the fall. My baccalaureate was in Psychology with specializations in Christian counseling and life coaching from Liberty University.
I would enjoy receiving emails from readers asking me questions about anything pertaining to life, nutrition, fitness, life coaching or whatever comes across your minds. Of course I will not be able to write about everyone's questions in my blog, but from time to time, I will address questions from my readership in a blog article.
At a minimum, I will write a blog entry every week, barring extenuating circumstances, of course, such as not having access to a computer due to backpacking in the Himalayas or being detained by foreign authorities, et cetera. I plan to do a lot of blogging about fitness at first, because I am in a real fitness kick these last couple of months and I have some exercises that can be done anywhere that I think my readers will find useful.
Eventually, I will invite guest bloggers to write for me to spice things up a bit. Soon, I will add more pictures and embed videos. I want this blog to be exciting, useful, and captivating.
Just a few ground rules: Obscenities are not welcome on my blog. They lower the intelligence level of any conversation and do not meet my criteria for staying positive. My second ground rule for comments on my blog is that I would ask readers to not make any disparaging comments about God; please be respectful. My third rule is more of a guideline, and it is that I would ask my readers to build each other up in the comments section and refrain from bad-mouthing one another or engaging in angry debates. I want people to come to my blog to be uplifted and motivated after reading it. Thank you to everyone who will take the time to read this.

My email is jamajorslifecoach4life@gmail.com





1 comment: