Monday, August 19, 2013

I Found an Old Video of Me in Iraq



I was doing some research online to make sure my blog is good to go in the area of Search Engine Optimization and I came across a video of myself in Iraq in 2006 giving a shout out to people back home. Check out a much younger me: Corporal James Majors, Iraq 2006





This deployment was probably my most successful deployment. It was when I was first awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, got promoted to Sergeant, became a collateral duty inspector and established myself as a leader in  my unit.



On this trip, I got to take a short R&R trip to Qatar where I got to ride a jet ski (Wave Runner) in the Persian Gulf. 


This deployment was a culmination of hard work and waiting for my time to shine, coming to fruition,
When have you experienced the positive fruits of your labor?



No comments:

Post a Comment